Class I Heirs:
- Mother of the intestate
- The heirs of pre-expired offspring of the intestate (which will incorporate the widow, sons, daughters of the predeceased kids also)
Class II Heirs:
- Grand Parents
- Grand Children
- Other relatives
For the situation where a Hindu male passes away, the accompanying will happen.
- The Class I heirs get equivalent shares.
- If there should be an occurrence of no Class I heirs, it will be similarly partitioned among Class II heirs.
- If there should be an occurrence of no Class, I, or Class II Heirs, the property will be divided among the Agnates and afterward the Cognates.
- If that nothing from what was just mentioned referenced heirs exist, at that point, the property will give to the Government, and this is known as Escheat.
If a Hindu Female passes away, the property will be isolated among
- First, her children and spouse.
- At that point, among her better half’s heirs.
- At that point, among her dad and mom.
- At that point, among her dad’s heirs.
- At that point, among her mom’s heirs.